Power Solutions for Highly Productive
2020 Gift Guide.
Keeping up with grades can be challenging whenever your productivity is reliant upon charged up batteries. The most productive students have their own power sources to thrive anywhere on campus.Best-Selling Student Gift Set
DifferCell 30W - 50% Charged in 30 Minutes
The DifferCell 18W - Front Pocket Fast-Charger
Tailor Your Charging Set-up.
Any one of the power sources below can charge all of the devices you have.
Step 1: Choose a Power Source
How do I choose?
In order for the laptop to charge at optimal speeds, you want to make sure the power source that chosen is equal to or greater than the wattage of the laptop's original charger.
You can find the wattage of the laptop's original charger by:
1. Referring to the laptop's original wall charger. If there is no wattage listed such as "45W", multiply the greatest amounts listed for the voltage (V) and amperage (A). For example, 15V * 3A = 45W.
2. Researching the laptop's technical specifications on internet.
3. Reaching out to our technical support team and telling us the make, model and year of the laptop.
Step 2: Choose your Cable(s) and Adapter(s)
The All-Day Power: The Student's Gift Set
Get the extra boost needed with this all-inclusive power kit to ace assignments and keep entertained in between classes with ease.
A Complete Charging Solution - One Click, Done.
- The Tanker Power Bank, 45W | 26,800mAh
- 87W Wall Charger with International US, EU, UK & AU Plugs
- 3-in-1 Charging Cable with Apple Lightning, USB-C and Micro USB Connectors
- 3A, 2M Nylon Braided USB-C to C Cable